Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Trip out to Josh's current Job site (08/02/12)

Josh had invited me to come out and see where they are working at and what they are doing. So I decided to venture out that way on Thursday. ( I had went out there on Wednesday, but we missed each other, so I went back out on Thursday.) He explained the wheat fields and how you could get lost in them, and the way the hills looked. The wheat fields really are like nothing I have seen before! It was like we were in Oklahoma or Kansas but with much much higher hills!










Josh is working to bring in and hook up some power to a Windmill farm they are putting up. I have added some pictures to show it and the area. Josh said that they spotted a Momma and calf Moose in one of the wheat fields on Wednesday morning, when we went out there we were not able to spot them again! Darn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment