Friday, August 31, 2012

Been a few days!

Well I am arrived back home on August 14th, and seems like have been busy ever since! I got home and two days later went and spent the night with Christina at her new place in Vernal, Utah. She has moved there. She has a really nice house they are renting, and is slowly collecting stuff for necessary living. We were lucky and Jessica was here from California visiting and was able to go up to Utah with me to visit. I am glad she could come!

I haven't blogged in a bit, and as soon as I can figure out the picture thing on my Apple computer I will get some more pictures uploaded. My dinosaur computer is just to slow and it takes it all day to load a couple of photos, which is another reason I have been slow to get more photos and info on here. I really need to get on some Apple tutorials so that I can learn more tricks and tips about it! I have had it long enough, there should be no excuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment