Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Trip to Seattle (August 11 & 12th, 2012)

So ... At home I have an Apple computer and believe it or not I have not figured out how to find my way around adding and posting pictures... So I am once again visiting my best buddy up in Washington (now September!) and I have his computer that I do know how to post things on, so I am going to post pictures from our trip to Seattle and various other things along the way and try to explain as I remember them!

We chose to take Highway 2 West into Seattle from Spokane. This is just a back highway to get there instead of the Interstate. It was a very pretty drive especially when we finally got into the more "foresty" part of the drive. Here are some pictures. Sorry there are so many, but didn't know how else to share. They also got all out of order as well and I am not sure how to put them back in the order that I had them in.

We stopped at a road side viewing area called Deception Falls, and Josh and I took pictures of each other on the trail.

We were amazed by all the moss and the density of the vegetation.

We thought this would be a cool pic

Joshua on the bridge that crossed the falls

Josh took this pic of me going up the trail to the top of the falls.

Here is the sign to the place, this picture was supposed to be first, but like I said they all got out of order!

Beautiful

My love being a goof ball as usual! : )

Dense trees and forest.

There were awesome different colored and different types of flowers everywhere.

We weren't sure what this was, we just thought it was bright and cool.

More beautiful flowers.

Josh took this pic of me on a side road.

Thought this scenery of this bridge was really pretty.

We came to a place that was really neat, and seen that this is where the movie Harry and the Hendersons was filmed. We thought this was really funny.

Big Foot! haha

Harry and the Hendersons

This was a neat little coffee shop where we got some coffee. And... Josh was drooling over the Car!!

I just took this because I thought it was really pretty.

On down the road we seen there was a Salmon hatchery, so we stopped in. It was closed, but we walked around anyhow. There were tons of HUGE salmon, and Josh caught a few jumping out of the water for food!

Another jumping Salmon. There were babies too, but we couldn't get good pics of them.

And this picture should be up top by mine, but this is Joshua waving on the trail at Deception Falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment